I had a birthday on Tuesday and I got this brilliant idea of taking Monday and Tuesday off from work so that I could have a long birthday weekend. Let me tell ya… it was great! I’m pretty sure I’m never working on my birthday again as long as I can manage it. 🙂
Last year for my birthday I posted 35 things that I’d accomplished/things I was proud of. This year I decided to be a little random and just give you 36 things about me. So here we go!
1. I have to peel the price tag off of almost everything I buy, but especially books.
2. I judge books by their covers, I can’t help it.
3. I’m a bit of a book snob but I haven’t read a lot of the classics.
4. I’ve tried and failed several times at reading Pride & Prejudice.
5. My cat Kira would’ve been named Clovis if she’d been a boy.
6. I wanted to be a dancer/singer/actor when I was growing up.
7. I sing all the time when I’m alone.
8. I can’t get enough of musicals and concerts.
9. My dreams are often vivid like movies.
10. I don’t let go easily and often stay holding on when I should let go.
11. I’m still afraid of the dark sometimes.
12. I’ve always wanted to color my hair a crazy color or at least do a color stripe but haven’t… yet.
13. All I really want to do is be happy, love, be creative, and have kids.
14. I watch a LOT of Disney Channel.
15. I loved frogs for years before knowing the frog is my Native American zodiac sign. (I have a very teeny tiny bit of Native American in my family).
16. I carry Band-Aids with me because I seem to need them more than most people.
17. I only buy cool Band-Aid’s.
18. My little brother is 19 years younger than me.
19. I want to live inside of Disney World.
20. I’m a city girl who lives on a farm.
21. The high school I graduated from had 4 classrooms, 2 bathrooms, an office and a storage room.
22. My best friend was once one of my high school teachers.
23. My high school principal is one of my close friends, my neighbor and my landlord.
24. I can’t stand Lifetime movies and Harlequin romance novels.
25. I love going to midnight movie premieres.
26. Superhero comic book action movies rock my socks.
27. Almost anything that is rainbow colored makes me happy.
28. Bookstores and coffee shops are my escape.
29. I have a bad track record of falling down stairs.
30. I’ve only broken one bone in my body and I broke it twice on different occasions.
31. I love to sleep and snuggle.
32. I’m often misunderstood because I’m so passionate about things. People think I’m a bitch or I’m mean because of it.
33. I swear a lot.
34. I’m a Twitter whore.
35. I’ve had prophetic dreams.
36. I have nicknames for most people I know, some that I’ve never shared with them.
Photo source (I find it quite funny that the photo I liked most on google was from a post by another blogger listing 36 things about himself for his birthday). 🙂 Happy Birthday, Aaron!